Command the powers of Oblivion to send a daedric clannfear to fight at your side. The clannfear's attacks deal 246 Physical Damage. While its tail spike hits nearby enemies for 246 Physical Damage after 1 second.
Once summoned, you can activate the clannfear's special ability for 4365 Magicka, healing you for 35% of your Max Health and the clannfear for half the amount.
The Clannfear remains until it is killed or unsummoned.
You summon a clannfear. Once summoned, you can activate the clanfear's special ability to heal you and the clannfear.
Unstable Clannfear is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Daedric Summoning Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Builds for Unstable Clannfear
Champion Points That Affect Unstable Clannfear
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
- Quick Recovery
Equipment Sets That Affect Unstable Clannfear
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Unstable Familiar Rank IV