Command the powers of Oblivion to send a Daedric familiar to fight at your side. The familiar's attacks deal 283 Shock Damage.
Once summoned, you can activate the familiar's special ability for 4365 Magicka, causing the familiar to pulse for 473 Shock Damage every 2 seconds for 10 seconds to enemies near him. The final pulse will stun all enemies hit for 3 seconds.
The familiar remains until it is killed or unsummoned
You summon a volatile familiar. Once summoned, you can activate the familiar's special ability to pulse area damage and stun enemies.
Volatile Familiar is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Daedric Summoning Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Volatile Familiar
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Volatile Familiar
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Unstable Familiar Rank IV