8 x 6 meters
Launch a relentless assault, striking enemies in front of you four times with your Aedric spear dealing 299 Magic Damage to the closest enemy and 121 Magic Damage to all other enemies.
The final strike reduces the Movement Speed of the closest enemy by 40% for 1 seconds
You Heal for 40% of the damage done with this ability.
You heal for a percentage of the damage done.
Puncturing Sweep is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Aedric Spear Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Puncturing Sweep
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Biting Aura - Increases Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Puncturing Sweep
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Puncturing Strikes Rank IV