Surround yourself with solar rays, granting a damage shield equal to 30% of your Max Health for 6 seconds.
Nearby enemies take 248 Magic Damage when the shield is activated, and each enemy hit increases the shield's strength by 4%.
Sun Shield is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Aedric Spear Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Sun Shield Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Radiant Ward - Has reduced cost, and the shield strengthened further for each enemy hit.
Blazing Shield - No longer deals damage to enemies on activation, instead deals damage when shield expires based on the amount it absorbed.
Builds for Sun Shield
Champion Points That Affect Sun Shield
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Sun Shield
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Rank 42