Surround yourself with solar rays, granting a damage shield equal to 4800 damage for 6 seconds. This portion of the ability scales off your Max Health.
Nearby enemies take 1742 Magic Damage when the shield is activated, and each enemy hit increases the shield's strength by 4%.
Sun Shield is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Aedric Spear Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Sun Shield Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Radiant Ward - Has reduced cost, and the shield strengthened further for each enemy hit.
Blazing Shield - No longer deals damage to enemies on activation, instead deals damage when shield expires based on the amount it absorbed, and increases the radius.
Builds for Sun Shield
Champion Points That Affect Sun Shield
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Sun Shield
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Rank 42