8 x 6 meters
Launch a relentless assault, striking enemies in front of you 3 times with your Aedric spear dealing 919 Physical Damage to the closest enemy and 599 Physical Damage to all other enemies.
The final strike reduces the Movement Speed of the closest enemy by 40% for 0.5 second
Converts into a Stamina ability and deals Physical Damage. Grants you Major Brutality and Sorcery after casting and increases the damage done of the area of effect.
Biting Jabs is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Aedric Spear Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Biting Jabs
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Biting Aura - Increases Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Biting Jabs
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Stamina or Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Brutality, Minor Brutality, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Puncturing Strikes Rank IV