Hurl your spear at an enemy with godlike strength, dealing 537 Magic Damage, stunning them for 1.8 seconds, and knocking them back 8 meters.
Deals up to 40% additional damage based on the distance the soear travels.
Deals additional damage based on the distance the spear travels.
Aurora Javelin is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Aedric Spear Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Aurora Javelin
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Aurora Javelin
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Class: Templar
- Skill Line: Aedric Spear
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Aurora Javelin Rank IV
|Aedric Spear Skills|