Send your spear into the heavens to bring down a shower of divine wrath, dealing 1742 Magic Damage to enemies in the target area and an addtional 134 Magic Damage every 1 second for 10 seconds.
An ally near can activate the Blessed Shard synergy, restoring 3960 Magicka or Stamina, whichever maximum is higher.
Spear Shards is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Aedric Spear Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Spear Shards Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Luminous Shards - The synergy grants both Magicka and Stamina instead of whichever is lowest. Reduces cost as the ability ranks up.
Blazing Spear - Increases the damage dealt.
Builds with Spear Shards
Champion Points That Affect Spear Shards
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Spear Shards
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Aedric Spear Rank 30