|Cast Time||Instant (8s)|
|Range||25m radius/ 8m radius|
Send your spear into the heavens to bring down a shower of divine wrath, dealing 454 Magic Damage to enemies in the target area and an addtional 79 Magic Damage every 1 second for 8 seconds.
While active, an ally can activate the Blessed Shard synergy, restoring 3960 Magicka or Stamina, whichever percentage is lower.
Spear Shards is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Aedric Spear Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Spear Shards Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Luminous Shards - You also restore Magicka or Stamina whenever an ally uses the synergy.
Blazing Spear - The spear deals addtional damage over time but no longer disorients one enemy.
Champion Points That Affect Spear Shards
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Spear Shards
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Aedric Spear Rank 30
|Aedric Spear Skill|