Surround yourself with solar rays, granting a damage shield equal to 30% of your Max Health for 6 seconds.
Each nearby enemy increases the shield's strength by 4% when the shield is activated.
When the shield expires it explodes outward, dealing 30% of the damage absorbed to nearby enemies.
No longer deals damage to enemies on activation, instead deals damage when shield expires based on the amount it absorbed.
Blazing Shield is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Aedric Spear Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Blazing Shield
Equipment Sets That Affect Blazing Shield
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Sun Shield Rank IV