Surround yourself with solar rays, granting a damage shield equal to 4800 damage for 6 seconds. This portion of the ability scales off your Max Health.
Each nearby enemy increases the shield's strength by 4% when the shield is activated.
When the shield expires it explodes outward, dealing 30% of the damage absorbed to nearby enemies.
No longer deals damage to enemies on activation, instead deals damage when shield expires based on the amount it absorbed, and increases the radius.
Blazing Shield is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Aedric Spear Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Blazing Shield
Equipment Sets That Affect Blazing Shield
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Sun Shield Rank IV
this article is wrong for blazing shield, this damage does *not* depend on magicka nor spell-damage. if there's a skill it depends on it's max health! damage does depend on crit likelihood and crit-damage, so better get sets that increase those...
Does master in arms champoins points increase blazing shield damage?