Hurl your spear at an enemy with godlike strength, dealing 534 Magic Damage, and knocking them back 8 meters.
Piercing Javelin is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Aedric Spear Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Piercing Javelin Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Aurora Javelin - Deals additional damage based on the distance the spear travels.
Blinding Javelin - Converts to a Stamina ability, and stuns the enemy for a longer duration.
Champion Points That Affect Piercing Javelin
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Piercing Javelin
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Class: Templar
- Skill Line: Aedric Spear
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Aedric Spear Rank 4
|Aedric Spear Skills|
Aurora Javelin ♦ Balanced Warrior ♦ Binding Javelin ♦ Biting Jabs ♦ Blazing Shield ♦ Blazing Spear ♦ Burning Light ♦ Crescent Sweep ♦ Empowering Sweep ♦ Explosive Charge ♦ Focused Charge ♦ Luminous Shards ♦ Piercing Spear ♦ Puncturing Strikes ♦ Puncturing Sweep ♦ Radial Sweep ♦ Radiant Ward ♦ Spear Shards ♦ Spear Wall ♦ Sun Shield ♦ Toppling Charge