|Cast Time||Instant (8s)|
|Range||25m radius/8m radius|
Send your spear into the heavens to bring down a shower of divine wrath, dealing 455 Magic Damage to enemies in the target area and an additional 119 Magic Damage every 1 seconds for 8 seconds.
While active, an ally can activate the Blessed Shard synergy, restoring 3960 Magicka or Stamina, whichever percentage is higher.
Increases the damage over time.
Blazing Shards is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Aedric Blazing Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Blazing Shards
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Blazing Shards
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Aedric Blazing Rank 30
|Aedric Blazing Skill|