Send your spear into the heavens to bring down a shower of divine wrath, dealing 455 Magic Damage to enemies in the target area and an additional 196 Magic Damage every 1 second for 10 seconds.
While active, an ally can activate the Blessed Shard synergy, restoring 3960 Magicka or Stamina, whichever percentage is higher.
Increases the damage over time.
Blazing Spear is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Aedric Spear Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Blazing Spear
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Builds with Blazing Spear
Equipment Sets That Affect Blazing Spear
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Aedric Blazing Rank 30