Send your spear into the heavens to bring down a shower of divine wrath, dealing 2339 Magic Damage to enemies in the target area and an additional 181 Magic Damage every 1 second for 10 seconds.
While active, an ally can activate the Blessed Shard synergy, restoring 3960 Magicka or Stamina, whichever maximum is higher.
Increases the damage dealt.
Blazing Spear is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Aedric Spear Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Blazing Spear
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Builds with Blazing Spear
Equipment Sets That Affect Blazing Spear
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Aedric Blazing Rank 30
Wait... War Maiden doesn't affect this skill?
Blazing deals magic damage does it not