|Range||6m range (Area)|
Swing your Aedric spear around with holy vengeance, dealing 825 Magic Damage to all nearby enemies and additional 414 Magic Damage every 2 seconds for 6 seconds.
Also reduces damage deal to you by 15% for 10 seconds, plus an additional 4% for each enemy hit.
Take reduced damage for each enemy hit.
Empowering Sweep is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Aedric Spear Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Empowering Sweep
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Empowering Sweep
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is an Ultimate Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher, as well as Magicka.
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Empowering Sweep Rank IV
|Aedric Spear Skills|