Swing your Aedric spear around with holy vengeance, dealing 825 Physical Damage to all nearby enemies and additional 414 Physical Damage every 2 seconds for 6 seconds. The duration is extended by 2 seconds for each enemy hit.
Gain Empower for the duration, increasing the damage of your Heavy Attacks against monsters by 80%.
Deals Physical damage. Duration is extended for each enemy hit. Grants Empower for the duration.
Empowering Sweep is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Aedric Spear Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Empowering Sweep
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Builds for Empowering Sweep
Equipment Sets That Affect Empowering Sweep
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is an Ultimate Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher, as well as Magicka.
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Empowering Sweep Rank IV