Hurl your spear at an enemy with godlike strength, dealing 540 Physical Damage and stunning them for 4 seconds.
This attack ignores the enemy's Resistance.
Converts to Stamina. Stuns the enemy for longer instead of knocking back.
Binding Javelin is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Aedric Spear Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Binding Javelin
- Mighty - Increase Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Binding Javelin
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Stamina or Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Brutality, Minor Brutality, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Skill Line: Aedric Spear
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Aedric Spear Rank 4
|Aedric Spear Skills|
Aurora Javelin ♦ Balanced Warrior ♦ Biting Jabs ♦ Blazing Shield ♦ Blazing Spear ♦ Burning Light ♦ Crescent Sweep ♦ Empowering Sweep ♦ Explosive Charge ♦ Focused Charge ♦ Luminous Shards ♦ Piercing Javelin ♦ Piercing Spear ♦ Puncturing Strikes ♦ Puncturing Sweep ♦ Radial Sweep ♦ Radiant Ward ♦ Spear Shards ♦ Spear Wall ♦ Sun Shield ♦ Toppling Charge