|Range||6m range (Area)|
Release a surge of elemental energy to deal 618 Magic Damage to nearby enemies.
Impulse is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Destruction Staff Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Elemental Ring -Deals damage at a target location instead of around you.
Pulsar -Reduces enemy's Max Health.
Champion Points That Affect Impulse
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage to Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Impulse
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Destruction Staff Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Destruction Skills Rank 38
- Update 7 (v2.1.x): Impulse (and morphs): Removed the 40% chance to afflict the enemy with burning, chilled, or concussed status effects.