Slam your staff down to create an elemental barrier in front of you, dealing 93 Magic Damage to enemies in the target area every 1 second.
Blockade of Fire deals extra damage to burning enemies.
Blockade of Frost reduces enemy Movement Speed and immobilizes chilled enemies.
Blockade of Storms sets concussed enemies off balance.
The wall explodes when it expires, dealing additional damage.
Elemental Blockade is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Destruction Staff Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Builds that use Elemental Blockade Skill
Champion Points That Affect Elemental Blockade
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage to Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Elemental Blockade
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Destruction Staff Skills
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Wall of Elements Rank IV
- Update 7 (v2.1.x):
- Elemental Blockade: Increased the base duration of this ability to 6 seconds from 4 seconds.
- Wall of Fire: This ability will now deal 20% more damage to burning targets.
- Wall of Frost: Chilled enemies will now be immobilized for 4 seconds.
- Elemental Blockade (morph): Increased the duration to 8 seconds.