|Range||17m range (Enemy)|
Devastate enemy with an enhanced charge from your staff, dealing 477 Magic Damage and 610 Magic Damage over 8 seconds.
Flame Touch knocks back the enemy.
Frost Touch immobilizes the enemy.
Shock Touch stuns the enemy.
Destructive Touch is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Destruction Staff Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Destructive Touch Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Destructive Clench-Adds additional elemental effects.
Destructive Reach -Has increased range.
Champion Points That Affect Destructive Touch
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage to Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Destructive Touch
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Destruction Staff Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Destruction Skills Rank 2
- Update 7 (v2.1.x):
- Flame Touch: This ability will now knock back your enemy instead of stunning them.
- Shock Touch: Removed the area of effect damage, and added a 2.5 second stun.
- Flame Clench (morph): Removed the stun from this ability and added an increased damage over time damage.
- Shock Clench (morph): Added an area of effect damage that applies near the target.
- Shock Reach (morph): Removed the area of effect damage from this ability, and added a 2.5 second stun.