Devastate enemy with an enhanced charge from your staff, dealing 1161 Magic Damage and 3470 Magic Damage over 20 seconds. The initial hit always applies the element's status effect.
Destructive Touch is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Destruction Staff Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Destructive Touch Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Destructive Clench-Adds additional elemental effects.
Destructive Reach -Has increased range.
Builds that use Destructive Touch Skill
Companion Skill Variant
- After Blackwood Chapter, you may recruit various companions to aid you in your adventure. They can also learn the skill of this name, but with different effects.
- Companion skill effect:
Mirri Elendis blasts an enemy with Magic, dealing 5644 Magic Damage.
Flame Touch knocks them back 8 meters and stuns them for 2.6 seconds.
Frost Touch taunts them for 15.5 seconds.
Shock Touch deals an additional 840 shock damage to all other enemies around them.
Champion Points That Affect Destructive Touch
- War Mage - Increase Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Destructive Touch
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Destruction Staff Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Destruction Skills Rank 2
- Update 7 (v2.1.x):
- Flame Touch: This ability will now knock back your enemy instead of stunning them.
- Shock Touch: Removed the area of effect damage, and added a 2.5-second stun.
- Flame Clench (morph): Removed the stun from this ability and added increased damage over time damage.
- Shock Clench (morph): Added an area of effect damage that applies near the target.
- Shock Reach (morph): Removed the area of effect damage from this ability, and added a 2.5-second stun.
Hola buenas,esta skill ya no es asi verdad?