Unstable Wall of Elements
Create an unstable elemental barrier in front of you, dealing 281 Magic Damage to enemies in the target area every 1 second then explodes for 1199 Magic Damage.
Unstable Wall of Fire deals extra damage to burning enemies.
Unstable Wall of Frost costs more, but grants damage shields and immobilizes Chilled enemies.
Unstable Wall of Storms sets concussed enemies off balance.
The wall explodes when it expires, dealing additional damage.
Unstable Wall of Elements is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Destruction Staff Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Unstable Wall of Elements
- War Mage - Increase Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Unstable Wall of Elements
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Destruction Staff Skills
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Wall of Elements Rank IV
- Update 7 (v2.1.x):
- Unstable Wall of Elements: Increased the base duration of this ability to 6 seconds from 4 seconds.
- Wall of Fire: This ability will now deal 20% more damage to burning targets.
- Wall of Frost: Chilled enemies will now be immobilized for 4 seconds.
- Elemental Blockade (morph): Increased the duration to 8 seconds.