Wall of Elements
|Cast Time||Instant (6s)|
|Range||18 x 8 meters|
Slam your staff down to create an elemental barrier in front of you, dealing 198 Magic Damage to enemies in the target area every 1 second.
Also applies an effect based on your staff's attack element:
Wall of Fire deals extra damage to burning enemies.
Wall of Frost reduces enemy Movement Speed and immobilizes chilled enemies.
Wall of Storms sets concussed enemies off balance.
Wall of Elements is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Destruction Staff Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Wall of Elements Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Unstable Wall of Elements-Wall explodes when it expires, damaging enemies in the area.
Elemental Blockade-Increase size and duration.
Champion Points That Affect Wall of Elements
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage to Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Wall of Elements
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Destruction Staff Skills
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Destruction Skills Rank 2
- Update 7 (v2.1.x):
- Wall of Elements: Increased the base duration of this ability to 6 seconds from 4 seconds.
- Wall of Fire: This ability will now deal 20% more damage against burning targets.
- Wall of Frost: Chilled enemies will now be immobilized for 4 seconds.
- Elemental Blockade (morph): Increased the duration to 8 seconds.