Release a surge of elemental energy to deal 1799 Magic Damage to enemies at the target location. Fire Ring hits Burning enemies with Ring Afterburn, which deals more damage based on their missing Health. Frost Ring also provides Minor Protection. Shock Ring's damage increases based on the number of enemies hit.
Deals damage at a target location instead of around you.
Elemental Ring is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Destruction Staff Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Elemental Ring
- War Mage - Increase Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Elemental Ring
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Destruction Staff Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Elemental Ring Rank IV
- Update 7 (v2.1.x): Elemental Ring (and morphs): Removed the 40% chance to afflict the enemy with burning, chilled, or concussed status effects.