|Cast Time||Instant (7s)|
8m radius (Ground)
Create a cataclysmic storm at the target location that builds for 2 seconds then lays waste to all enemies in the area, dealing 615 Magic Damage every 1 second for 7 seconds.
Elemental Storm is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Destruction Staff Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Elemental Storm Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Elemental Rage -Gains a new effect type depending on your staff type.
Eye of the Storm -The storm is cast above you, and follows you wherever you move.
Champion Points That Affect Elemental Storm
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Elemental Storm
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Class: Any
- Skill Line: Destruction Staff Skills
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Destruction Staff Skills Rank 50
- Because this is an Ultimate Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher, as well as Magicka.
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.