Devastate enemy with an enhanced charge from your staff, dealing 1161 Magic Damage and 3470 Magic Damage over 20 seconds. The initial hit always applies the element's status effect.
Increased the range. Reduce the cost as the ability ranks up.
Destructive Reach is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Destruction Staff Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Destructive Reach
- War Mage - Increase Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Destructive Reach
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Destruction Staff Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Destructive Touch Rank IV
- Update 7 (v2.1.x):
- Flame Reach: This ability will now knock back your enemy instead of stunning them.
- Shock Reach: Removed the area of effect damage, and added a 2.5-second stun.
- Flame Clench (morph): Removed the stun from this ability and added increased damage over time damage.
- Shock Clench (morph): Added an area of effect damage that applies near the target.
- Shock Reach (morph): Removed the area of effect damage from this ability, and added a 2.5-second stun.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I found out, this spell can be applied twice on any enemy by using 2 different Destruction Staff Elements (Shock, Flame or Ice), like Shock Staff and Flame Staff change the Spell into two different Element Dots on the front and back bar, thus allowing each element to be placed on an enemy by one player.
Helpful if you play alot with Dots.
I have a lightning staff on but the skill is locked any ideas?