Focus all the elemental energies with your staff and blast an enemy for 246 Flame Damage, 246 Cold Damage, and 246 Shock Damage.
Up to 2 nearby enemies will take 882 Magic Damage if they were already afflicted with a status effect.
Damages nearby enemies if they are under the effects of a status effect.
Force Pulse is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Destruction Staff Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Force Pulse
- War Mage - Increase Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Force Pulse
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Destruction Staff Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Force Shock Rank IV
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!