Dissolve into a bloody mist, reducing your damage taken by 75% for as long as you maintain the channel.
While in this form you deal 536 Magic Damage every 1 second to enemies around you and heal for the damage caused.
Entering this form removes and grants immunity to all disabling and immobilization effects, but you cannot be healed by any other ability and your Magicka Recovery is disabled.
Deals damage to enemies around you and heals for the damage caused.
Blood Mist is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Vampire Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Blood Mist Variants
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Mist Form -Base Skills.
Elusive Mist -Increases your Movement Speed.
Champion Points That Affect Blood Mist
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
- Blessed - It increases the effectiveness by any healing you initiate
- Quick Recovery - It increases the effectiveness of healing received
Equipment Sets That Affect Blood Mist
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Vampire Skills
- Skill Type: Magicka
- Unlocked at Vampire Rank
- Variants: Mist Form and Elusive Mist