Blood for Blood
Slice an enemy open, dealing 3229 Magic Damage.
Deals up to 75% more damage based on your missing Health. After you cast this ability, you cannot be healed by allies for 3 seconds.
Costs Health to cast, but greatly increases the execute scaling. After casting the ability, you cannot be healed by allies for a short duration.
Blood for Blood is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Vampire Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Blood for Blood Variants
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Eviscerate -Base skill.
Arterial Burst -Will always be a Critical Strike if you cast it while under half health.
Champion Points That Affect Blood for Blood
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Blood for Blood
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Vampire Skills
- Skill Type: Health
- Unlocked at Vampire Rank
- Variants: Eviscerate and Arterial Burst