Darken the sky with a cloud of bats, dealing 1011 Magic Damage to nearby enemies every 1 second for 5 seconds.
While the bats swarm around you this ability changes into Materialize, allowing you to instantly teleport to an enemy and strike them for 2140 Magic Damage.
While the bats swarm around you, you can use this ability again to instantly teleport to an enemy and deal high damage.
Clouding Swarm is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online. This Skill is found in the Vampire Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Clouding Swarm
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Clouding Swarm
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Vampire Skills
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Bat Swarm Rank IV