Dissolve into a dark mist, reducing your damage taken by 75% and dealing 141 Magic Damage to nearby enemies every 0.5 second for 4 seconds.
Entering this form removes and grants immunity to all disabling and immobilization effects, but you cannot be healed and your Magicka Recovery is disabled.
Continously deals damage to enemies near you while active.
Baleful Mist is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Vampire Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold. The skill was removed from the game with the Greymoor Expansion Patch.
Champion Points That Affect Baleful Mist
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Baleful Mist
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Vampire Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Mist Form Rank IV