Darken the sky with a cloud of bats, dealing 547 Magic Damage to nearby enemies every 1 second for 7 seconds.
Also heals 282 Health for each enemy they damage.
The bats heal you for each enemy they damage.
Devouring Swarm is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Vampire Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold. The skill was removed from the game with the Greymoor Expansion Patch.
Champion Points That Affect Devouring Swarm
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Devouring Swarm
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Vampire Skills
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Bat Swarm Rank IV