Slice an enemy open, dealing 3226 Magic Damage.
Deals up to 33% more damage based on your missing Health.
If you use this ability while you are under 50% Health, it will always be a Critical Strike.
Costs health to use and increases the damage bonus.
Arterial Burst is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Vampire Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Arterial Burst Variants
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Eviscerate -Base skill.
Blood for Blood -Costs health to use and increases the damage bonus.
Champion Points That Affect Arterial Burst
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Arterial Burst
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Vampire Skills
- Skill Type: Magicka
- Unlocked at Vampire Rank
- Variants: Eviscerate and Blood for Blood