Darken the sky with a cloud of bats, dealing 975 Magic Damage to nearby enemies every 1 second for 5 seconds.
Bat Swarm is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online. This Skill is found in the Vampire Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Bat Swarm Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Clouding Swarm -Also grants invisibility.
Devouring Swarm -Gain life for each target hit.
Champion Points That Affect Bat Swarm
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Bat Swarm
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Vampire Skills
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Vampire Rank 5
- Morphs: Clouding Swarm & Devouring Swarm