Consume an enemy's life force, dealing 472 Magic Damage and restoring 15% of your missing Health every 0.7 second for 3 seconds.
When you activate the drain, the enemy is stunned for 3 seconds. When the drain ends you gain Minor Expedition, increasing your Movement Speed by 10% for 20 seconds.
You drain faster, dealing one more tick of damage and healing, and you gain Minor Expedition after the drain ends.
Accelerating Drain is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Vampire Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold. The skill was removed from the game with the Greymoor Expansion Patch.
Champion Points That Affect Accelerating Drain
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Accelerating Drain
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Vampire Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Drain Essence Rank IV