Transform into a beast, fearing nearby enemies for 3 seconds.
While transformed, your Light Attacks apply a bleed for 4907 Physical Damage over 4 seconds, your Heavy Attacks deal 50% splash damage, and your Max Stamina is increased by 30%.
While slotted, your Stamina Recovery is increased by 15%.
Increases the damage of the Light Attack bleed. And your Heavy attacks deal damage in a cone in front of you.
Werewolf Berserker is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Werewolf Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Werewolf Berserker
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Werewolf Berserker
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Werewolf Skills
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Werewolf Transformation Rank IV