Claws of Anguish
Shred enemies in front of you with your tainted claws, dealing 854 Physical Damage and an additional 850 Disease Damage over 10 seconds.
Afflicts enemies with Major Defile for 4 seconds, reducing their healing received by 30% and Health Recovery by 30%.
Enemies hit by the initial hit are afflicted with the Diseased status effect.
Afflicts enemies with Major Defile.
Claws of Anguish is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Werewolf Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Claws of Anguish
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Claws of Anguish
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Werewolf Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Infectious Claws Rank IV