Shred enemies in front of you with your tainted claws, dealing 854 Physical Damage and an additional 850 Disease Damage over 10 seconds.
Enemies hit by the initial hit are afflicted with the Diseased status effect.
Infectious Claws is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Werewolf Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Infectious Claws Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Claws of Anguish - Afflicts enemies with Major Defile.
Claws of Life -The damage over time heals you for its damage caused.
Champion Points That Affect Infectious Claws
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Infectious Claws
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Werewolf Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Werewolf Rank 1
- Morphs: Claws of Anguish & Claws of Life