Maul enemies in front of you with your tainted claws, dealing [x] Physical Damage and an additional [x] Disease Damage over 10 seconds.
Pounce is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Werewolf Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Brutal Pounce - Deals damage to all enemies in area of effect.
Feral Pounce -Each use increases time in werewolf form.
Champion Points That Affect Pounce
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Pounce
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Werewolf Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Werewolf Rank 2
- Morphs: Brutal Pounce & Feral Pounce