Crush enemy with a deafening howl, dealing 1139 Physical Damage.
Enemies who are facing you take 10% more damage from this attack.
Piercing Howl is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Werewolf Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Piercing Howl Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Howl of Despair - Grants a synergy to allies that grants them Empower.
Howl of Agony -Bonus damage to targets facing you increases, and also works on feared enemies.
Champion Points That Affect Piercing Howl
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Piercing Howl
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Werewolf Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Werewolf Rank 6
- Morphs: Howl of Despair & Howl of Agony