Transform into a beast, fearing nearby enemies for 3 seconds.
While transformed your Max Stamina is increased by 30%.
While slotted, your Stamina Recovery is increased by 15%.
Werewolf Transformation is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Werewolf Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Werewolf Transformation Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Pack Leader - Reduces your damage Taken, grants you and your group Minor Courage. Summons two direwolves to fight by your side.
Werewolf Berserker -Augments your Light Attack to gain a bleed. And your Heavy attacks deal damage in a cone in front of you.
Champion Points That Affect Werewolf Transformation
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Werewolf Transformation
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Werewolf Skills
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Werewolf Rank 1
- Morphs: Pack Leader & Werewolf Berserker