|Cast Time||Instant (30s)|
Transform yourself into a bloodthirsty beast, increasing Stamina, Armor, and Sprinting Speed.
Your light attacks add a bleeding effect, dealing [x] Physical Damage over 8 seconds.
Your transformation also causes nearby enemies to run in fear.
Werewolf Transformation is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Werewolf Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Werewolf Transformation Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Pack Leader - Also summons 2 wolf companions to fight by your side.
Werewolf Berserker -Increases Light Attack bleed damage by 40%.
Champion Points That Affect Werewolf Transformation
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Werewolf Transformation
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Werewolf Skills
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Werewolf Rank 1
- Morphs: Pack Leader & Werewolf Berserker