Claws of Life
Maul enemies in front of you with your tainted claws, dealing 882 Physical Damage and an additional 875 Disease Damage over 10 seconds. You are healed for 100% of the damage over time caused.
Enemies hit by the initial hit are afflicted with the Diseased status effect.
The damage over time heals you for its damage caused.
Claws of Life is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the One-Handed and Shield Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Claws of Life
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Claws of Life
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Werewolf Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Infectious Claws Rank IV