Howl of Despair
Crush enemy with a deafening howl, dealing 4002 Physical Damage.
Enemies who are facing you take 10% more damage from this attack.
Allies targeting the enemy can activate the Feeding Frenzy synergy, which grants them unlimited uses of Empower for 5 seconds, increasing their damage done with Light and Heavy Attacks by 40%
Grants a synergy to allies that grants them Empower.
Howl of Despair is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Werewolf Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Howl of Despair
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Howl of Despair
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Werewolf Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Piercing Howl Rank IV