Transform into a beast, fearing nearby enemies for 3 seconds.
While transformed, your Max Stamina is increased by 30%, you take 10% less damage, and you summon 2 direwolves. You also grant yourself and nearby allies Minor Courage, increasing their Weapon Damage and Spell Damage by 129.
While slotted, your Stamina Recovery is increased by 15%.
Summons two direwolves to fight by your side that enfeeble your foes.
Pack Leader is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Werewolf Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Pack Leader
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Pack Leader
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Werewolf Skills
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Werewolf Transformation Rank IV