Pounce on an enemy with primal fury, dealing 616 Physical Damage. Activating the ability again within the next 5 seconds causes you to cast Feral Carnage.
Feral Carnage causes the enemy to bleed for 456 Physical Damage over 10 seconds and deals up to 450% more damage to enemies under 100% Health. Dealing damage with either attack restores 100 Stamina and extends your Werewolf Transformation by 1 second.
Pounce and Carnage now restore Stamina and extend your Werewolf Transformation whenever they deal damage.
Feral Pounce is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Werewolf Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Feral Pounce
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Feral Pounce
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Werewolf Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Pounce Rank IV