Crush the earth beneath you, dealing 2323 Physical Damage to all enemies within 6 meters of you. Debris ripped from the ground is held around you for 10 seconds.
Activating the ability again allows you to launch part of the debris at an enemy, dealing 2323 Physical Damage, up to 3 times. The final cast stuns enemies hit for 2.5 seconds.
Stonefist is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Earthen Heart Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Obsidian Shard - Converts to a Magicka ability that now heals you or two allies after dealing damage. Deals significantly less damage but no longer requires charges to cast.
Stone Giant - Enemies hit are affected with Stagger, causing them to take bonus damage from all attacks.
Companion Skill Variant
- After Blackwood Chapter, you may recruit various companions to aid you in your adventure. They can also learn the skill of this name, but with different effects.
- Companion skill effect: Companion hurls a chunk of molten rock at an enemy,
Champion Points That Affect Stonefist
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Stonefist
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Earthen Heart Rank 1