Slam an enemy with solid rock, dealing 492 Magic Damage and stunning them for 3 seconds.
Deals 100% more damage if you successfully stun the target.
Stonefist is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Earthen Heart Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Obsidian Shard -Deals significantly less damage, but heals you or an ally near the enemy.
Stone Giant -Reduces the cost. You also gain Minor Resolve, increasing your Physical Resistance.
Champion Points That Affect Stonefist
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Stonefist
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Earthen Heart Rank 1