Summon a scorching cloud of ash at the target location for 15 seconds, reducing enemy Movement Speed by 70% and healing you and your allies for 434 every 1 second.
Ash Cloud is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Earthen Heart Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Ash Cloud Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Cinder Storm -Heals for significantly more.
Eruption - Damages instead of healing. Deals some damage instantly and reduces the cost.
Champion Points That Affect Ash Cloud
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Ash Cloud
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Earthen Heart Rank 42