Ignite the molten lava in your veins, limiting incoming damage to 3% of your Max Health and deal 141 Flame Damage to nearby enemies each second for 10 seconds.
When activated, nearby allies gain a damage shield for 100% of their Max Health for 10 seconds.
When activated nearby allies gain a powerful damage shield.
Magma Shell is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Earthen Heart Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Magma Shell
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Builds for Magma Shell
Equipment Sets That Affect Magma Shell
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is an Ultimate Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage or Spell Damage, whichever is higher, as well as Magicka.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Magma Armor Rank IV
- Prior to the Dragonhold update, Champion Points in Bastion increased the strength of the damage shield. Now the strength is fixed at 100%.