|Range||8 meters (Enemy)|
Encase an enemy in stone, stunning them for 2.5 seconds. When the stun ends, they take 397 Magic Damage
This stun cannot be blocked or dodged.
Petrify is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Earthen Heart Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Fossilize -Immobilizes the enemy after the disorient ends.
Shattering Rocks - When effect ends nearby enemies take damage and have a chance to be set off balance.
Champion Points That Affect Petrify
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Petrify
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Earthen Heart Rank 30