Call the earth to your defense, granting a damage shield for you and nearby allies that absorbs 745 damage. Your own damage shield absorbs 1865 damage. This portion of the ability scales off your Max Health.
You also gain Major Mending, increasing your healing done by 25% for 2.5 seconds.
Increased shield strength on self.
Igneous Shield is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Earthen Heart Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Builds for Igneous Shield
Champion Points That Affect Igneous Shield
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Igneous Shield
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Igneous Shield Rank IV
- This Skill Gains a large Bonus from health and a small bonus from Magicka.