Crush the earth beneath you, dealing 1555 Physical Damage to all enemies within 6 meters of you. Debris ripped from the ground is held around you for 10 seconds.
Activating the ability again allows you to launch part of the debris at an enemy, dealing 1555 Physical Damage, up to 3 times. The final cast stuns for 2.5 seconds. Each hit applies Stagger, increasing damage taken by 65 per stack for 5 seconds.
Enemies hit are affected with Stagger, causing them to take bonus damage from all attacks.
Stone Giant is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Earthen Heart Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Stone Giant
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Stone Giant
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Stonefist Rank IV