Call the earth to your defense, granting a damage shield for you and nearby allies that absorbs 722 damage. This portion of the ability scales off your Max Health.
You also gain Major Mending, increasing your healing done 16% for 2.5 seconds
Obsidian Shield is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Earthen Heart Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Obsidian Shield Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Igneous Shield -Increased shield strength on self.
Fragmented Shield -When your own shield is removed or expires it shatters, dealing damage to nearby enemies.
Companion Skill Variant
- After Blackwood Chapter, you may recruit various companions to aid you in your adventure. They can also learn the skill of this name, but with different effects.
- Companion skill effect:
Companion calls the earth to their defense, granting a damage shield for them and their nearby allies that absorbs 2733 damage.
While the damage shield holds, healing received is increased by 20%.
Champion Points That Affect Obsidian Shield
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Obsidian Shield
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Earthen Heart Rank 20
- This Skill Gains a large Bonus from health and a small bonus from Magicka.