Call the earth to your defense, granting a damage shield for you and nearby allies that absorbs 877 damage.
You also gain Major Mending, increasing your healing done 25% for 2.5 seconds
Obsidian Shield is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Earthen Heart Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Obsidian Shield Morphs
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Igneous Shield -You also gain Major Mending, increaseing your healing done.
Fragmented Shield -When your own shield is removed or expires it shatters, dealing damage to nearby enemies.
Champion Points That Affect Obsidian Shield
- Elemental Expert - Increases Damage
- Elfborn - Increases Critical Damage
- Spell Erosion - Increases Spell Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Obsidian Shield
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- War Maiden Set does affect this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Earthen Heart Rank 20
- This Skill Gains a large Bonus from health and a small bonus from magicka