Summon a scorching cloud of ash at the target location for 15 seconds, dealing 1799 Flame Damage immediately, reducing enemy Movement Speed by 70% and deals 319 Flame Damage in the area every 1 second. The eruptive damage can occur once every 10 seconds.
Damages instead of healing. Deals some damage instantly and reduces the cost.
Eruption is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), this skill can be found and is a part of the Earthen Heart Skill Line. It can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Eruption
- War Mage - Increases Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Equipment Sets That Affect Eruption
- Any Sets that increases Magicka, Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Glyphs that increase Magicka or Spell Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Major Sorcery, Minor Sorcery, Minor Berserk, Major Berserk, Minor Force and Major Force will all increase the damage dealt with this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at Ash Cloud Rank IV