Plant a masterfully aimed arrow into an enemy's vital spot, dealing 1235 Physical Damage.
Snipe is a Skill in Elder Scroll Online. This Skill is part is found in the Bow Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
This Skill can be morphed into two different versions:
Lethal Arrow -Deals Poison Damage and applies the poison status effect. Reduces enemy's healing taken.
Focused Aim -Reduces enemy Armor and allows them to be hit from further away.
Champion Points That Affect Snipe
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Snipe
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Because this is an Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Line: Bow Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Bow Skills Rank 30