Launch a multitude of arrows into the sky to rain down, dealing 137 Physical Damage to enemies in the target area every 1 seconds for 12 seconds, after a 2 seconds delay.
Increases the duration.
Endless Hail is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online (ESO). This Skill is found in the Bow Skills Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Endless Hail
- Mighty - Increase Damage
- Piercing - Increases Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Bastion - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
- Fighting Finesse - Increase Critical Damage
Builds that uses Endless Hail
Equipment Sets That Affect Endless Hail
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Skill Line: Bow Skills
- Skill Type: Active
- Unlocked at: Bow Skills Rank 4
- Because this is a Stamina Ability, it will scale off of Weapon Damage as well as Stamina.
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
Accuracy ♦ Acid Spray ♦ Arrow Barrage ♦ Arrow Spray ♦ Ballista ♦ Bombard ♦ Draining Shot ♦ Focused Aim ♦ Hasty Retreat ♦ Hawk Eye ♦ Lethal Arrow ♦ Long Shots ♦ Magnum Shot ♦ Poison Arrow ♦ Poison Injection ♦ Ranger ♦ Rapid Fire ♦ Scatter Shot ♦ Scorched Earth ♦ Snipe ♦ Toxic Barrage ♦ Venom Arrow ♦ Volley