Summon a turret to unleash a barrage of arrows at an enemy, dealing 5369 Physical Damage over 5.2 seconds.
Summon a turret to channel the attack for you.
Ballista is a Skill in Elder Scrolls Online. This Skill is found in the Bow Skills Skill Line and can be unlocked by gaining experience while having a Skill from that Line on your active Skill Bar. Skills can be reset at Rededication Shrines found in the capital cities of each ESO faction, for a tidy sum of gold.
Champion Points That Affect Ballista
- Mighty - Increases Damage
- Precise Strikes - Increases Critical Damage
- Piercing - Increases Physical Penetration
- Master-At-Arms - Increases Damage
- Shattering Blows - Increases Damage against Damage Shields
Equipment Sets That Affect Ballista
- Any Sets that increases Stamina, Weapon Damage will increase the damage of this Skill
- Strength of the Automaton Set does affect this Skill
Notes & Other Useful Information
- Damage listed in the infobox is base damage of a CP 160 with zero CP spent, zero Attribute Points used and zero Skills taken at Rank IV.
- Skill Line: Bow Skills
- Skill Type: Ultimate
- Unlocked at Rapid Fire Rank IV